Chew a piece of Nicorette gum 2mg whenever you feel the urge to smoke, up to a maximum of 15 pieces a day. Over time, you should need to use fewer and fewer gums to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend gradually reducing the number of pieces of gum you chew each day until you have quit for good.
The number of Nicorette Gums you use each day will depend on how many cigarettes you smoked and how strong they are. The 2 mg gums should be used by people who smoke 20 or fewer cigarettes each day or by heavier smokers when they are cutting down the number and strength of the Nicorette gums they are using.
Nicorette gum help support stop smoking.
Nội dung chính
Because smoking is an addiction, you may find it difficult to give up. From time to time you may still have strong urges to smoke but if you follow these recommendations, you have a good chance of quitting. Some people may find it easier to set a quit date and stop smoking immediately. Others who are unable or not ready to stop smoking abruptly, may benefit from gradually reducing the number of cigarettes they smoke each day until they feel able to stop completely.
Chewing Nicorette gum helps quick stop smoking keep your mouth occupied, and it’s available in a variety of flavors. This makes it an ideal stop smoking aid if you want a flexible method of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT).
Nicorette Nicotine Gum coated 2mg in the fruitfusion flavour is a quit stop smoking aid. To help cut down or quit smoking you should also try to use a behavioural support programme to increase your chances of success.
Directions Nicorette quick stop smoking
Nicorette Gum delivers a fixed dose of nicotine to your system to help provide effective relief from cravings associated with smoking cessation. This therapeutic nicotine is delivered slowly, in small amounts. Using the Nicorette program as directed gradually adjusts you to receiving less nicotine until you no longer need any at all. By helping relieve cravings, Nicorette enables you to manage the triggers that link cigarettes to your daily activities.
The Nicorette 2 mg gums should be used by people who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day.
- Sugar free
- Actively fights cravings
- 2mg nicotine gum is suitable for those who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day
- Coated nicotine gum with strong Icy mint flavour
- Discreet craving relief
- Improves teeth whiteness
How to use Nicorete gum
The method of chewing Nicorette Gum is not the same as for ordinary chewing gum. Nicorette Gum is chewed to release nicotine then rested so that nicotine can be taken in through the lining of the mouth. If Nicorette Gum is chewed continuously, the nicotine is released too quickly and is swallowed. This may irritate your throat, upset your stomach or give you hiccups.
- Chew The Gum Slowly Until The Taste Becomes Strong.
- When The Taste Is Strong, Rest The Gum Between Your Mouth’s Jaw And Cheek. The Nicotine Is Absorbed By Your Mouth’s Lining.
- After The Taste Has Faded, Resume Chewing The Gum Until The Taste Becomes Strong Again.
- Keep Repeating Steps 2 And 3 For About 30 Minutes.
- Most people use between 6 to 8 gums per day.
- Do not use more than 15 gums per day.
Ready to quit completely? Chew a piece of gum whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, you’ll need to chew less and less gum to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend gradually reducing the number of pieces of gum that you chew each day.
|Nicorette 4mg nicotine|
|1 – 6||1 – 2 Hours|
|7 – 9||2 – 4 Hours|
|10 – 12||4 – 8 Hours|
Can I smoke while using Nicorette?
The whole reason to use Nicorette is to quit stop smoking. Once you’ve made the decision to quit, you should choose a date to stop smoking and start using Nicorette that day. It is okay if you slip up and have a cigarette. You can still continue your quit attempt and keep using Nicorette as directed. Just throw away your cigarettes and get back to your quit plan.
Where to buy Nicorette quick stop smoking
Nicorette Vietnam extremely proud to have been helping people to become smoke-free for over 15 years. Today, we offer the widest range of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) formats to ensure everyone can find a stop smoking method that works for them.
How to buy Nicotine patches in Hanoi?
We are the leading supplier Nicorette, Nicotine Patch, inhalator, nicotine spray in Vietnam. Can you select the product you want to buy and payment from my site Nicorettevietnam.com or call to +84924.999.345 we will support for you order.
Where to buy Nicotine Gum in Ho Chi Minh?
In Ho Chi Minh City we will deliver in 2 hours with a distance of less than 10km.
How to buy Nicorette Spray 1mg In Ha Noi?
In Hanoi we will deliver in 2 hours with a distance of less than 10km Or deliver 1-2 days as the product may not be available
The product is not a medicine with no curative function. Efficiency depends on the location of each person
- Nicorette gum 4mg freshmint 105 pieces
- Chewing gum Nicorette 4mg Fruit 105 pieces
- Review miếng dán cai thuốc lá Habitrol
- Nicorette gum 2mg Freshmint 105 pieces
- Miếng dán cai thuốc lá loại nào tốt?
- Nicorette 4mg gum icy white 105 pieces
- Hướng dẫn bẻ khóa Bitlocker bằng hai dòng lệnh
- Vì sao cai thuốc lá lại tăng cân?
- Kẹo cao su cai thuốc lá Nicorette 2mg vị bạc hà
- Vì sao cai thuốc lá đột ngột gây ảnh hưởng sức khỏe
- Liệu trình cai thuốc lá tại nhà hiệu quả nhất
- Miếng dán cai thuốc lá Nicoderm 21mg loại 14 miếng
- Mua miếng dán cai thuốc lá ở đâu?
- How to offer Nicotine in vietnam
- Những triệu chứng cai thuốc lá thường gặp
- Kẹo nhai cai thuốc lá Nicorette 4mg 105 viên
- Mua miếng dán Habitrol 21mg ở đâu?
- Miếng dán cai thuốc lá có tốt không?
- Chai xịt cai thuốc lá của Mỹ Nicorette Spray vị bạc hà 2 tuýp
- Kẹo cao su Nicotine 2mg vỉ 15 viên vị bạc hà
- Miếng dán Habitrol 14mg hộp 28 miếng
- Liệu trình cai thuốc lá bằng miếng dán Habitrol 21mg
- Kẹo gum Nicorette 2mg vị trái cây 105 viên
- Kẹo cai thuốc lá có tốt không?
- Mua kẹo cao su Nicotine ở đâu?
- Kẹo ngậm Nicotine cai thuốc lá 4mg Original không đường 105 viên
- How to buy Nicorette in Ho Chi Minh or Ha Noi