Nicorette Gum is a nicotine replacement therapy (NRT). NRT products can be used to relieve withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings for nicotine that you get when you try to stop smoking, or when you are cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke while trying to stop smoking.
Nicorette gum 4mg Information
Nội dung chính
Nicorette Nicotine Gum Icy white 4mg include 105 pieces is a quit smoking aid for those who smoke 20 or more a day. Nicorette Nicotine Gum coated 4mg in the Icy Mint flavour is a quit-smoking aid. To help cut down or quit smoking you should also try to use a behavioural support programme to increase your chances of success.
The number of Nicorette Gums you use each day will depend on how many cigarettes you smoked and how strong they are.n The 2 mg gums should be used by people who smoke 20 or fewer cigarettes each day or by heavier smokers when they are cutting down the number and strength of the Nicorette gums they are using.
The Nicorette 4 mg gums should be used by people who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day.
- Sugar free
- Actively fights cravings
- 4mg nicotine gum is suitable for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day
- Coated nicotine gum with strong Icy mint flavour
- Discreet craving relief
- Improves teeth whiteness
How to use Nicorete gum 4mg
The method of chewing Nicorette Gum is not the same as for ordinary chewing gum. Nicorette Gum is chewed to release nicotine then rested so that nicotine can be taken in through the lining of the mouth. If Nicorette Gum is chewed continuously, the nicotine is released too quickly and is swallowed. This may irritate your throat, upset your stomach or give you hiccups.
- Chew The Gum Slowly Until The Taste Becomes Strong.
- When The Taste Is Strong, Rest The Gum Between Your Mouth’s Jaw And Cheek. The Nicotine Is Absorbed By Your Mouth’s Lining.
- After The Taste Has Faded, Resume Chewing The Gum Until The Taste Becomes Strong Again.
- Keep Repeating Steps 2 And 3 For About 30 Minutes.
- Most people use between 6 to 8 gums per day.
- Do not use more than 15 gums per day.
Ready to quit completely? Chew a piece of gum whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, you’ll need to chew less and less gum to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend gradually reducing the number of pieces of gum that you chew each day.
|Nicorette 4mg nicotine|
|1 – 6||1 – 2 Hours|
|7 – 9||2 – 4 Hours|
|10 – 12||4 – 8 Hours|
Can I smoke while using Nicorette Original 4mg ?
The whole reason to use Nicorette is to quit stop smoking. Once you’ve made the decision to quit, you should choose a date to stop smoking and start using Nicorette Original 4mg that day. It is okay if you slip up and have a cigarette. You can still continue your quit attempt and keep using Nicorette as directed. Just throw away your cigarettes and get back to your quit plan.
The product is not a medicine with no curative function. Efficiency depends on the location of each person
- Nicorette gum 4mg freshmint 105 pieces
- Kẹo cai thuốc lá có tốt không?
- Mua chai xịt cai thuốc lá Nicorette ở đâu?
- Liệu trình cai thuốc lá trong 28 ngày bằng miếng dán Habitrol
- Miếng dán cai thuốc lá Habitrol 21mg hộp 28 miếng
- Kẹo cao su cai thuốc lá Nicorette 2mg hộp 105 viên
- Miếng dán cai thuốc lá chọn loại nào?
- Nicorette gum 2mg Freshmint 105 pieces
- Kẹo cao su cai thuốc lá Nicorette 2mg vị bạc hà
- Nicorette 4mg gum icy white 105 pieces
- Nicorette iNHALATOR 15MG with 20 pieces
- Mua kẹo cao su nicotine ở đâu?
- Miếng dán Habitrol 14mg hộp 28 miếng
- Nicorette 4mg quick support stop smoking