Nicotine gum is an over-the-counter smoking cessation aid used to control nicotine withdrawal symptoms and cravings associated with quitting smoking. Nicorette gum offers in Vietnam to ensure everyone can find a stop smoking method that works for them.
Offers Nicorette gum Flavor Mint, Fruit, Original in Saigon.
Nicorette can significantly reduce the risk of returning to smoking. Works by releasing a lower, more slowly absorbed dose of nicotine compared to smoking. This helps to minimise or avoid withdrawal symptoms, reducing craving intensity and frequency.
The level of nicotine uptake is lower than that of cigarettes, and the program is designed to allow your body to gradually adjust to having less nicotine until you don’t need any.
How does Nicorette Mint, Fruit, Original work?
As nicotine withdrawals and cravings at the beginning of a quit smoking attempt are strongly associated with relapse. Nicotine gum or Patches can significantly reduce the risk of returning to smoking in this crucial early stage. Clinical trials show that NRT can increase the chance of quitting smoking by 80-90% compared to quitting without help. Making it a good option to include in your quit smoking plan.
- Sugar free
- Stop smoking aids help you control your nicotine intake and deliver intense craving relief.
- Nicotine replacement products relieve withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking.
- Cinnamon flavored nicotine gum with dual-coated technology that delivers a delicious bold taste.
How to choose Nicorette right to you?
- If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day. Try the Nicorette 2 mg gums
- If you smoke More than 20 cigarettes per day. Try the Nicorette 4 mg gums
- Use the 4mg stregth if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes after waking up.
How to use chewing gum Nicorette ?
Chew a piece of gum whenever you feel the urge to smoke, up to a maximum of 10 pieces a day. Over time, you should need to use fewer and fewer gums to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend gradually reducing the number of pieces of gum you chew each day until you have quit for good.
|Nicorette 4mg nicotine
|1 – 6
|1 – 2 Hours
|7 – 9
|2 – 4 Hours
|10 – 12
|4 – 8 Hours
What are nicorette side effects?
The active ingredient of Nicorette products is a low, therapeutic dose of nicotine. This could cause problems among people with certain health conditions.
Nicorette side effects of Nicotine Gum include:
- Increased blood pressure
- Fast heart rate
- Loss of appetite
- Indigestion / heartburn
- Increased salivation
- Sore throat
Normal and should go away within after an hours or day when you not use nicotine gum, do not need to worry too much because these are Withdrawal symptoms a cigarette addiction
Where to offers Nicorette gum in Vietnam?
Nicorette gum offers, patches in Vietnam extremely proud to have been helping people to become smoke-free for over 15 years. We are to ensure everyone can find a stop smoking method that works for them.
Can you order with:
- Order on Website, Order by Phone.
- Order with Chat Zalo/Viber/WhatsApp.
We are support order with: Pay By Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer, deliver in 2 hours with a distance of less than 10 km from SaiGon, And Hanoi.
The product is not a medicine with no curative function. Efficiency depends on the location of each person
- Chewing Nicorette gum 4mg freshmint 105 pieces
- Nicorette gum 4mg icy white 105 pieces
- Nicoderm Patches 21mg Step 1 with 14 Count
- Nicotine Spray Nicorette Quickmist 1mg Freshmint
- Nicorette Inhalator 15mg with 20 pieces
- Habitrol Step 1 Quick Stop Smoking 21mg 4 weeks
- Nicorette Lozenges 2mg 80 Pieces