You may experience other nicotine withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, frustration and low moods. First of all, don’t panic, these symptoms are perfectly normal after you quit smoking and they will lessen over time!
Most smokers underestimate smoking cessation the first time they quit smoking. We often think that it is simply a matter of not smoking until we don’t miss it anymore, and while abstinence is certainly mandatory for success, there is much more to it than that.
Symptoms of Nicotine Withdrawal.
Nội dung chính
- 1 Symptoms of Nicotine Withdrawal.
- 2 How do I feel when I quit smoking?
- 3 How to quick stop smoking?
Nicotine is the addictive substance in cigarettes and is why it can be so hard to stop smoking when you’re ready. It affects the mind and the body, so expect to feel withdrawal both physically and emotionally.
Withdrawal feelings usually are the strongest in the first week after quitting. Many people don’t like how withdrawal feels. So some people start smoking again to feel better. The first week after quitting is when you are most at risk for a slip
Some of the common symptoms include:
- Coughing: It can be alarming to develop a cough after you stop smoking, but it is not uncommon.
Dizziness: Some new ex-smokers feel lightheaded/dizzy when they quit smoking.
- Sleep disturbances: From insomnia to feelings of lethargy that leave you wanting to spend the whole day in bed, quitting tobacco can throw your normal sleep pattern out of whack.
- Stress: While smoking cessation will eventually allow you to reduce the stress in your life considerably, initially it increases stress.
- Urge to smoke: Prepare for the inevitable urges to smoke that happen early on for all ex-smokers.
- Urge to snack: Perhaps one of the most common symptoms of nicotine withdrawal—the urge to eat—is due, in part, to chemical changes taking place in the body.
How do I feel when I quit smoking?
And since the benefit of quitting smoking is such a positive thing for your body and mind, you should start to feel better, both physically and emotionally, because of the decision you’ve made.
Broken addiction cycle
Within one month of quitting, the many nicotine receptors in your brain will return to normal, breaking the cycle of addiction.
Your blood circulation improves within 2 to 12 weeks of stopping smoking. This makes physical activity a lot easier and lowers your risk of a heart attack.
Improved taste and smell
Smoking damages nerve endings in your nose and mouth, dulling your senses of taste and smell. Within just 48 hours of quitting, the nerve endings begin to grow, and your sense of taste and smell begin to improve.
Along with improved breathing and physical activity, the increased oxygen in your body will also give you more energy.
A boost to your immune system
Quitting smoking improves circulation, increases oxygen levels, and lowers inflammation — all of which give your immune system a boost, so it’s easier to fight off colds and other illnesses.
Cleaner teeth and mouth
Smoking yellows your teeth, causes bad breath, and increases your risk of oral infections. Within a week of quitting, you’ll begin to see and feel a difference in your mouth.
How to quick stop smoking?
Quitting smoking is tough and it’s perfectly normal that you’ll feel irritable and frustrated whilst you quit, especially at the start. Don’t worry – Nicorette product(s) can help you manage these withdrawal symptoms so those feelings may soon lessen.
If you’re thinking about quitting smoking gradually, you may want to think about these things:
- Reducing the number of cigarettes you smoke is a positive step towards quitting smoking.
- As you are still smoking cigarettes, you may find it harder to quit smoking completely in the long run.
- When you quit gradually, you gain the flexibility to reduce your habit bit by bit.
Nicorette Gum, Patches, Spray with nicotine release being a step-down approach will reduce your nicotine dose gradually, rather than stopping suddenly. Relieves 7 withdrawal symptoms of quitting: cravings, irritability, low mood, restlessness, anxiety, poor concentration and increased appetite.
- Nicorette chewing gum 4mg flavor icy white
- Nicotine gum Nicorette Original gum 2mg 105 pieces
- Chewing gum Nicorette 2mg 210 pieces flavor icy white
- How to buy nicorette in hochiminh, saigon, hanoi?
- Nicorette quickmist spray 1mg dou pacl freshmint
- Nicotine inhaler Nicorette Inhalator 15mg with 20 count
- Where to buy Nicotine Nicorette in vietnam?