An equally effective alternative to Nicorette Gum is Nicorette Inhalator. A breakthrough smoking-cessation aid that will help you quit while helping to satisfy the hand-to-mouth ritual you’re so used to. The dose of nicotine you receive from one puff of the Inhaler is much less than what you receive from one puff of a cigarette
What’s more, the dosing system of the Inhaler is flexible. When you first quit, use the Inhaler longer and more frequently to help control cravings. During the course of your three-month cessation period, use it less and less often, turning to it only at those times when you most crave a cigarette
Quit Smoking with Nicorette Inhalator.
Nicorette Inhaler consists of a two-part mouthpiece into which you insert a nicotine cartridge. Once assembled, you simply place the tapered end of the Inhaler in your mouth and either inhale deeply into the back of your throat or take short puffs.
As you inhale or puff through the mouthpiece, nicotine turns into a vapour and is absorbed through the lining of your mouth and throat, but does not enter your lungs. The dosing system of Nicorette Inhaler is flexible. The less you draw on the mouthpiece of your Inhaler, the longer the nicotine content of each cartridge will last
Dual nicotine replacement therapy.
To increase your chances of quitting with the help of Nicorette Inhaler, use it in conjunction with a support program that helps you break your smoking habit
How to Nicorette Inhalator Work.
Nicorette 15mg inhalator is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms. Reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them.
- Helps relieve nicotine cravings.
- Aids in relieving 7 withdrawal symptoms of quitting. Cravings, irritability, low mood, restlessness, anxiety, poor concentration and increased appetite.
- Nicorette Inhalator contains Nicotine. Stop smoking Aid. Requires willpower. Always read the label.
How to use Nicorette Inhalator.
For the first 3 to 12 weeks of treatment, you should use at least 6 but no more than 12 cartridges per day. As your body adjusts to not smoking, you can either stop using the Inhaler altogether, or slowly reduce the number of cartridges you use each day over the next 6 to 12 weeks
- Line up the markers and pull each end in the opposite direction.
- Insert the cartridge into the mouthpiece and twist to close securely.
- Bring the mouthpiece to your mouth and inhale deeply into the back of your throat. Or puff in short breaths. Each cartridge lasts for approximately 20 minutes of frequent puffing.
Use the inhaler whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, you’ll need to use the NICORETTE® Inhaler less to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend gradually reducing the number of times you use the NICORETTE® Inhaler per day.
Do not use more than 12 cartridges per day.
Why use Nicorette Nicotine replacement?
When you stop smoking or cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke, your body misses the nicotine that you have been absorbing. You may experience unpleasant feelings and a strong desire to smoke (craving). This indicates that you were dependent on nicotine.
When you use nicorette inhalator, air is drawn through the inhalator and nicotine is released. The nicotine is absorbed into your body through the lining of your mouth. This relieves the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. It will also help to stop your craving to smoke. But will not give you the ’’buzz’’ you get from smoking a cigarette.
Do not use Nicorette Inhalator:
- if you have an allergy to nicotine or any of the other ingredients.
- if you are a child under 18 years of age.
Do not store above 25°C. Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions.
The product is not a medicine with no curative function. Efficiency depends on the location of each person.
- Chewing Nicorette Nicotine 4mg freshmint 105 pieces
- Nicorette gum 2mg Freshmint 105 pieces
- Nicorette icy white 4mg gum 105 pieces
- Buy Nicorette white ice 2mg 210 pieces
- How to buy Nicorette In Vietnam, Hanoi?
- Offers Nicorette in Hanoi, Saigon, Danang.
- Where to buy nicotine in vietnam?
- Nicorette Spray 1mg freshmint Dou Pack
- Chewing Nicorette Fruitfusion gum 4mg 105 pieces.
- MIếng dán cai thuốc lá mua ở đâu?
- Habitrol Paches 21mg miếng dán hỗ trợ cai thuốc lá
Hồng Trần Đã mua tại Nicorette
Mua về cho chồng cai dần dần
Triệu Đã mua tại Nicorette
Mình đã mua về dúng, ngày 2 ông nicotine là không thể hút được thuốc nữa
Andrew Đã mua tại Nicorette
if you’re going to stop smoking a great way to help.