Nicorette Spray Cool Berry is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However it can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Infomation Nicorette Spray Cool Berry.
This pack contains 2 Dispenser, each containing 13.2ml of solution which provides at least 150 Sprays, each spray containing 1mg Nicotine. The therapeutic nicotine from the spray is rapidly absorbed through the lining of the mount, and can get to work on nicotine cravings in 60 seconds to give you fast relief from your withdrawal symptoms. The fresh-tasting minty spray provides small doses of therapeutic nicotine to help manage the nicotine withdrawal cravings you get when quitting. You can use Nicorette Quickmist Spray whether you want to stop smoking completely, cut down the amount you smoke, or simply use as a safer alternative when you can’t or don’t want to smoke, for example in front of children, at work, or when travelling.
Nicorette Spray Quick Mist Nicotine Mouth Spray is a quit smoking aid, offers fast relief from nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms
Nicotine spray may be used to:
- Stop smoking abruptly, or,
- Cut down smoking before stopping.
How to use Nicorette Quickmist Spray?
Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards. While pushing the button, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place. Before using for the first time or if you haven’t used the spray for a couple of days, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth, avoiding your lips for best results. Wait a few seconds before swallowing and do not inhale the spray – it shouldn’t spray into your throat
- Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
- While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you don’t use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
- Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth, avoiding your lips. For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray – it shouldn’t spray into your throat.
- To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
The maximum does is 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour and 64 sprays per day.
Use this chart as a guide:
|Weeks 1 to 6||1 to 2 sprays every half hour|
|Weeks 7 to 9||Reduce number of sprays per day by half|
|Weeks 10 to 12||2 to 4 sprays per day|
|After 12 weeks||Stop using Quickmist|
|Maximum Doses||2 sprays at a time
4 sprays per hour
64 sprays per day
Why is ‘Nicorette Quickmist Spray fast’ important?
Nicotine cravings can ambush you at any time, in any place, in any situation, and when they do your ability to overcome them through willpower alone is seriously at risk. Tackling these cravings as quickly as possible can help you regain control and feel more confident about succeeding in your quit attempt.
You should use Nicorette for the full 12 weeks to improve your chances of success.
Nicorette quickmist Spray helps reduce nicotine withdrawal symptoms, which can include things like depressed mood, insomnia, irritability, frustration, anxiety, and restlessness. And since the benefit of quitting smoking is such a positive thing for your body and mind, you should start to feel better, both physically and emotionally, because of the decision you’ve made.
You can start immediately. Choose a start date for your quit and begin to use Nicorette that day. Consult the user’s guide for complete directions and other important information.
Right after quitting, you should try to avoid alcohol, coffee, and other beverages you associate with smoking.
“Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Do not store above 25°C. Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions.”
The product is not a medicine with no curative function. Efficiency depends on the location of each person
- Nicorette Chewing gum 4mg 105 pices
- Habitrol Patch 21mg 7 days support
- Nicorette Quickmist Spray 1mg
- How to buy Nicorette in Vietnam?
- Habitrol Nicotine Patches 21mg
- Nicorette gum 4mg mint 105 pieces
- Kẹo cai thuốc lá mua ở đâu?