Habitrol Transdermal Nicotine can help you stop smoking. When you apply the patch, nicotine passes through your skin and into the body, replacing the nicotine you would normally get from smoking. The patches come in three sizes. As your body adjusts to not smoking you should gradually reduce the size of the patch over a period of up to 12 weeks until you no longer need to use them. Each patch contains 21mg of nicotine..
Stop smoking with Habitrol Nicotine Patch
Habitrol Transdermal Nicotine patches keep working around the clock to help give you a smoke free life! The patch is designed to supply your body with decreasing amounts of Nicotine as you go from step 1, to 2 and then to 3, helping you become smoke free. Habitrol Step 1 contains 52.5 mg of nicotine. Habitrol 14mg with 35 mg nicotine, Step 3 with 17,5 nicotine. The nicotine release rate per 24 hours Relieves 7 withdrawal symptoms of quitting: cravings, irritability, low mood, restlessness, anxiety, poor concentration and increased appetite.
Each step has a specifically designed Habitrol Patch that supplies your body with nicotine over a 24 hour period. The dose of nicotine delivered through the patch decreases as you go from Habitrol Step 1 through to Habitrol Step 3. Habitrol Transdermal Nicotine can help you stop smoking within 9 to 12 weeks. Completing the entire program will increase your chance of quitting successfully.
How to choose Habitrol Transdermal Nicotine?
When you apply the patch, nicotine passes through your skin and into the body, replacing the nicotine you would normally get from smoking. The patches come in three sizes. As your body adjusts to not smoking you should gradually reduce the size of the patch over a period of up to 12 weeks until you no longer need to use them. Each patch contains 21mg of nicotine.
- If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, use Step 1 Habitrol Transdermal Nicotine (21mg/24hour) patches.
- If you smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day or you have completed Step 1, use Habitrol Step 2 (14mg/24 hour) patches.
- If you have completed Step 2, use Step 3 Habitrol 7mg (7mg/24 hour) patches.
- Do not start the patch programme at Step 3.
How do I apply Habitrol Transdermal Nicotine?
Habitrol Transdermal Nicotine Apply one patch at the same time everyday, preferably on waking. Press patch firmly onto clean, dry, non-hairy skin, holding it in place for 20 seconds. Do not re-apply to previously used skin for 3 days. The enclosed leaflet provides full instructions on application. It is important to read and follow them carefully in order to ensure optimal adhesion of the patch.
Can I use Habitrol if I’m pregnant or nursing?
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
My skin is reacting to the patch. Should I remove it?
When you first put on a patch, mild itching, burning, or tingling at the patch application site is normal and should go away within an hour. After you remove a patch, the skin under the patch might be somewhat red. Your skin should not stay red for more than a day. If you have a skin rash or redness caused by the patch that does not go away after 4 days, or your skin swells, call your doctor. Do not put on a new patch; you may be allergic to one of the components of the patch.
I’m having trouble getting to sleep since using the patches.
You should wear the patch 24 hours a day. This may help overcome your morning cravings for nicotine. However, if you have vivid dreams or other sleep disturbances, you may remove the patch at bedtime and apply a new patch the following morning. The patch should be applied at approximately the same time each day.
How to buy Habitrol Transdermal Nicotine in Vietnam
Nicorette Vietnam extremely proud to have been helping people to become smoke-free for over 15 years. Today, we offer the widest range of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) formats to ensure everyone can find a stop smoking method that works for them.
How to by Nicorette in Danang?
We are the leading supplier Nicorette, Habitrol Transdermal Nicotine, inhalator, nicotine spray in Vietnam. Can you select the product you want to buy and payment from my site Nicorettevietnam.com or call to +84924.999.345 we will support for you order.
Can i buy Nicorette in Ho Chi Minh?
You can buy Nicorette In Ho Chi Minh City. We will deliver in 2 hours with a distance of less than 10km.
Do not store above 25°C. Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions.
The product is not a medicine with no curative function. Efficiency depends on the location of each person
- Nicorette gum 4mg icy mint 105 pcs
- Miếng dán cai thuốc lá Habitrol 21mg
- Chai xịt cai thuốc lá Nicorette 1mg hương vị trái cây loại 1 tuýp
- Kẹo nhai cai thuốc lá Nicorette 4mg Original 105 viên
- Nicorette Inhalator 15mg 20 pcs
- Mua miếng dán cai thuốc lá Habitrol, Nicoderm ở đâu?
- Chai xịt cai thuốc lá Nicorette 1mg hộp 1 tuýp
- Kẹo cao su cai thuốc lá Nicorette 4mg 105 viên vị trái cây
- Miếng dán cai thuốc lá chọn loại nào?
- Kẹo cai thuốc lá Nicorette 2mg hộp 105 viên vị bạc hà
- Miếng dán cai thuốc lá Habitrol 21mg hộp 28 miếng
- Cao dán cai thuốc lá Habitrol 7mg hộp 28 miếng
- Nicorette Original 4mg 105 Pieces
- Miếng dán Nicorette 25mg Step 1 hộp 14 miếng
- Kẹo cai thuốc lá Nicorette có tốt không?
- Mua kẹo cao su Nicotine ở đâu?
- Habitrol Nicotine Patches 21mg
- Niquitin Patch 21mg Step 1 with 7 Count
- Liệu trình cai thuốc lá troong 12 tuần bằng Habitrol
- Miếng dán Nicoderm 21mg hộp 14 miếng chính hãng