Habitrol Step 1 Patches with nicotine release rate is 21 mg per 24 hours being a step-down approach will reduce your nicotine dose gradually, rather than stopping suddenly. The step at which you start the program will depend on how many cigarettes you smoke each day.
Nicotine patches with Habitrol step 1
Nội dung chính
- 1 Nicotine patches with Habitrol step 1
- 2 How To Use The Patch Nicotin
- 3 How to buy Habitrol Step 1 in Vietnam
Habitrol Patches are part of a carefully structured Habitrol support program including materials designed to provide you with information to help you stop smoking. When you apply the patch, nicotine passes through your skin and into the body, replacing the nicotine you would normally get from smoking. The patches come in three sizes. As your body adjusts to not smoking you should gradually reduce the size of the patch over a period of up to 12 weeks until you no longer need to use them.
Each step has a specifically designed Habitrol Patch that supplies your body with nicotine over a 24 hour period. The dose of nicotine delivered through the patch decreases as you go from Habitrol Step 1 through to Habitrol Step 3. Habitrol Patches can help you stop smoking within 9 to 12 weeks. Completing the entire program will increase your chance of quitting successfully.
Which product is right for me?
When you apply the patch, nicotine passes through your skin and into the body, replacing the nicotine you would normally get from smoking. The patches come in three sizes. As your body adjusts to not smoking you should gradually reduce the size of the patch over a period of up to 12 weeks until you no longer need to use them. Each patch contains 21mg of nicotine.
- If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, use Habitrol Step 1 21mg (21mg/24hour) patches.
- If you smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day or you have completed Step 1, use Habitrol Step 2 (14mg/24 hour) patches.
- If you have completed Step 2, use Step 3 Habitrol 7mg (7mg/24 hour) patches.
- Do not start the patch programme at Step 3.
How To Use The Patch Nicotin
- Choose a clean, dry, non-hairy area of skin on your upper body or the outer part of your arm. Do not put a patch on skin that is very oily, burned, broken out, cut or irritated in any way.
- Do not remove the patch from its sealed, protective pouch until you are ready to use it.
- A shiny protective liner covers the sticky side of the patch where it contacts the skin. The liner has a precut slit to help you remove it from the patch.
- Immediately apply the sticky side of the patch to your skin. Press the patch firmly against your skin with the palm of your hand for about 10 seconds. Make sure it sticks well to your skin, especially around the edges.
When you have finished applying or removing the patch, wash your hands with water only.
- Apply one patch at the same time everyday, preferably on waking. Press patch firmly onto clean, dry, non-hairy skin, holding it in place for 20 seconds. Do not re-apply to previously used skin for 3 days. The enclosed leaflet provides full instructions on application. It is important to read and follow them carefully in order to ensure optimal adhesion of the patch.
Can I use Habitrol Step 1 if I’m pregnant or nursing?
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
My skin is reacting to the patch. Should I remove it?
When you first put on a patch, mild itching, burning, or tingling at the patch application site is normal and should go away within an hour. After you remove a patch, the skin under the patch might be somewhat red. Your skin should not stay red for more than a day. If you have a skin rash or redness caused by the patch that does not go away after 4 days, or your skin swells, call your doctor. Do not put on a new patch; you may be allergic to one of the components of the patch.
How to buy Habitrol Step 1 in Vietnam
Nicorette Vietnam extremely proud to have been helping people to become smoke-free for over 15 years. Today, we offer the widest range of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) formats to ensure everyone can find a stop smoking method that works for them.
Where store sell Habitrol Step 1 ?
We are the leading supplier Nicorette, Habitrol Patch, inhalator, nicotine spray in Vietnam. Can you select the product you want to buy and payment from my site Nicorettevietnam.com or call to +84924.999.345 we will support for you order.
Can i buy Nicorette in Ho Chi Minh?
You can buy Nicorette In Ho Chi Minh City. We will deliver in 2 hours with a distance of less than 10km.
Do not store above 25°C. Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions.
The product is not a medicine with no curative function. Efficiency depends on the location of each person