Nicorette Vietnam Nicotine extremely proud to have been helping people to become smoke-free for over 15 years. Today, we offer the widest range of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) formats to ensure everyone can find a stop smoking method that works for them.
Nicorette Lozenges 4mg Nicotine to quit Smoking is a stop smoking aid that helps you gradually kick your smoking habit. The number of Nicorette Lozenges you use each day will depend on how many cigarettes you smoked and how strong they are. Nicotine 2mg Lozenges should be used by people who smoke 20 or fewer cigarettes each day. If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day, Nicorette 4mg nicotine Lozenges may be more appropriate.
Nicorette Vietnam Nicotine Quick Stop Smoking
Nội dung chính
You may have tried to stop smoking before and you know from bitter experience that it’s not easy to give up cigarettes. However, you have now taken the first constructive step towards becoming a non-smoker. In overcoming your tobacco dependence you will have to tackle two problems:
- Your smoking habit.
- Your addiction to nicotine.
This pack contains 80 pieces Lozenges Nicotine flavor Cools icy. Nicorette Lozenges is clinically proven to fight tough cravings while helping. This icy mint-flavored 4 mg nicotine lozenges is the right choice as if you smoke more than 20 cigarette. To improve your chances of success, take at least nine pieces of coated nicotine Lozenges per day for the first six weeks of a 12-week quit
How does Nicorette cinnamon work?
Nicorette Cools are stop smoking aids for smokers who want flexible but discreet control of cravings. Ideal for use on the go, you can act fast to relieve cravings wherever they strike
Nicorette Vietnam Nicotine Lozenges contains a low dose of nicotine that is released as you lozenge dissolves. The level of nicotine uptake is lower than that of cigarettes. The program is designed to allow your body to gradually adjust to having less nicotine until you don’t need any.
Use the 4mg stregth if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes after waking up
- Sugar free
- Stop smoking aids help you control your nicotine intake and deliver intense craving relief.
- Nicotine replacement products relieve withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking.
Nicorette Lozenges 4mg Nicotine helps reduce nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Can include things like depressed mood, insomnia, irritability, frustration, anxiety.
How to use Nicorette Lozenges ?
Use whenever you feel the urge to smoke, up to a maximum of 10 pieces a day. Over time, you should need to use fewer and fewer Lozenges to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend gradually reducing the number of pieces of Nicotine Lozenges you chew each day until you have quit for good.
- Place the lozenge in your mouth.
- Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other. Do not chew or swallow.
- Repeat step 2 until the lozenge dissolves completely (about 10 minutes).
|Nicorette 4mg nicotine|
|1 – 6||1 – 2 Hours|
|7 – 9||2 – 4 Hours|
|10 – 12||4 – 8 Hours|
How much Nicotine Lozenges in a day?
Right after quitting, you should try to avoid alcohol, coffee, and other beverages you associate with smoking.
“Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Do not store above 25°C. Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions.”.
The product is not a medicine with no curative function. Efficiency depends on the location of each person
- Nicoderm CQ Clear Nicotine 21mg Step 1
- Nicorette Flavor Fruit 2mg 105 Pieces
- How to buy Nicorette in Vietnam?
- Chewing Nicorette gum 2mg freshmint 105 pieces
- Niquitin Patch 21mg Step 1 with 7 Count
- Miếng dán Nicoderm Patches 21mg Step 1 with 14 Count
- How to Stop Smoking with 6 Step?
- How to buy Nicorette Patche in vietnam?
- Nicorette Invisipatche 25mg 14 patches?
- Where to buy Nicorette in Hochiminh?
- How to feel when I quit smoking?
- Niquitin Lozenges 132 pieces 4mg nicotine