Nicorette Cinnamon Surge 4mg Nicotine Gum to quit Smoking is a stop smoking aid that helps you gradually kick your smoking habit. Nicorette contains a low dose of nicotine that is released as you chew the gum. The level of nicotine uptake is lower than that of cigarettes to allow your body to gradually adjust to having less nicotine until you don’t need any.
Information Nicorette Chewing Gum Cinnamon 4mg
This pack contains 160 pieces Chewing Gum flavor Cinnamon 4mg of Nicotine. Nicorette white ice is clinically proven to fight tough cravings while helping to remove stains for whiter teeth. This cinnamon-flavored 4 mg nicotine gum is the right choice as if you smoke more than 20 cigarette. To improve your chances of success, take at least nine pieces of coated nicotine gum per day for the first six weeks of a 12-week quit
How does Nicorette cinnamon work?
Nicorette contains a low dose of nicotine that is released as you chew the gum or as the lozenge dissolves. The level of nicotine uptake is lower than that of cigarettes. The program is designed to allow your body to gradually adjust to having less nicotine until you don’t need any.
Use the 4mg stregth if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes after waking up
- Sugar free
- Stop smoking aids help you control your nicotine intake and deliver intense craving relief.
- Nicotine replacement products relieve withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking.
- Cinnamon flavored nicotine gum with dual-coated technology that delivers a delicious bold taste.
Nicorette Cinnamon Surge Nicotine helps reduce nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Can include things like depressed mood, insomnia, irritability, frustration, anxiety.
How to use chewing gum Nicorette ?
Chew a piece of gum whenever you feel the urge to smoke, up to a maximum of 10 pieces a day. Over time, you should need to use fewer and fewer gums to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend gradually reducing the number of pieces of gum you chew each day until you have quit for good.
|Nicorette 4mg nicotine|
|1 – 6||1 – 2 Hours|
|7 – 9||2 – 4 Hours|
|10 – 12||4 – 8 Hours|
How much Nicorette to chew in a day?
Right after quitting, you should try to avoid alcohol, coffee, and other beverages you associate with smoking.
“Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Do not store above 25°C. Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions.”.
The product is not a medicine with no curative function. Efficiency depends on the location of each person
- Nicoderm CQ Clear Nicotine 21mg Step 1
- Habitrol Patch 21mg 28 days support
- Nicorette Flavor Fruit 2mg 105 Pieces
- How to buy Nicorette in Vietnam?
- Chewing Nicorette gum 2mg freshmint 105 pieces
- Niquitin Patch 21mg Step 1 with 7 Count
- Miếng dán Nicoderm Patches 21mg Step 1 with 14 Count
- How to Stop Smoking with 6 Step?