Nicorette® gum relieves and/or prevents withdrawal symptoms including cravings experienced when trying to stop smoking or cutting down on cigarettes. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking.
Product Description Nicorette 2mg 15 pieces
Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is one of the most popular ways to kick smoking-in-the-butt, reducing cravings, and allowing you to ease in to quitting. Studies show NRT doubles your changes of quitting.
However, this product can be used either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
- Helps to Keep Cravings in Check – Nicorette sugar free chewing gum actively fights cravings to help you quit smoking once & for all.
- Fights Withdrawal Symptoms* – Nicorette gum relieves 7 withdrawal symptoms of quitting – *cravings, irritability, low mood, restlessness, anxiety, poor concentration and increased appetite.
- A Fresh-Tasting Way to Stop Smoking – Nicorette gums are quit smoking aids that taste great and allow you to actively control how much nicotine you use
Dosage used Nicorette
- The 2 mg gums should be used by people who smoke 20 or fewer cigarettes each day or by heavier smokers when they are cutting down the number and strength of the Nicorette gums they are using.
- The 4 mg gums should be used by people who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day.
How to Use Nicorette gum
The method of chewing Nicorette Gum is not the same as for ordinary chewing gum. Nicorette Gum is chewed to release nicotine then rested so that nicotine can be taken in through the lining of the mouth. If Nicorette Gum is chewed continuously, the nicotine is released too quickly and is swallowed. This may irritate your throat, upset your stomach or give you hiccups. Understand how to use Nicorette gum effectively by following the Nicorette® Gum chewing technique:
- Chew the gum slowly until the taste becomes strong.
- When the taste is strong, rest the gum between your jaw and cheek. The nicotine is absorbed by your mouth’s lining.
- After the taste has faded, resume chewing the gum until the taste becomes strong again.
- Keep repeating steps 2 and 3 for about 30 minutes
Best use from 5-9 pieces/ per day
|Month 1 – First 2 weeks
|10 to 15 pieces per day
|Month 1 – Last 2 weeks
|8 to 12 pieces per day
|4 to 8 pieces per day
|2 to 5 pieces per day
|Months 4 through 6
|1 piece if the urge to smoke returns
How often can you chew a piece of Nicorette
You should only chew one piece of Nicorette® Gum at a time and not use more than 15 pieces of gum per day. How frequently you use Nicorette® Gum will depend on the number of cigarettes you smoked per day and how strong they were
How long does it take for Nicorette
Nicorette® Gum acts fast to help you deal with cravings. Chew it slowly until the taste becomes strong, before resting and repeating for up to half an hour. Nicorette® Gum 4mg relieves cravings for up to nearly three hours.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before starting to use the product. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product or if you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Do not store above 25ºC. Dispose of sensibly. Stop smoking aid. Requires willpower.
This product contains nicotine and therefore can be sold only to customers above 18 years old.
Nicotne 2mg, Xylitol Peppermint oil Sodium carbonate, anhydrous Sodium hydrogen carbonate Acesulfame Potassium Levomenthol Magnesium oxide,
How to stop smoking?
Because smoking is an addiction, you may find it difficult to give up. From time to time you may still have strong urges to smoke but if you follow these recommendations, you have a good chance of quitting.
Some people may find it easier to set a quit date and stop smoking immediately.
Others who are unable or not ready to stop smoking abruptly, may benefit from gradually reducing the number of cigarettes they smoke each day until they feel able to stop completely.
The idea is to stop smoking immediately and use the gum to relieve the cravings to smoke. After achieving this you then stop using the gums.
The idea is to start by gradually replacing some of your cigarettes with the gum. After achieving this you then give up cigarettes completely while using the gum. Finally, you give up using the gum.
- Stop smoking. Cut out all cigarettes and continue using the gum for up to 3 months to relieve your cravings to smoke.
- Start reducing the use of the gum. You should try to use fewer pieces of gum each day. When you are using only one or two pieces per day, you should stop completely.
Bài viết quan trọng?
- Kẹo singum cai thuốc Nicorette 4mg hộp 210 viên
- Ống hít cai thuốc lá Nicorette Inhaler 15mg hộp 36 ống
- Kẹo Singum hỗ trợ cai thuốc lá Nicorette 4mg vị trái cây
- Vì sao không nên bỏ thuốc lá đột ngột?
- Chai xịt cai thuốc lá Nicorette 1mg loại 1 tuýp
- Kẹo cao su Nicotine Nicorette 2mg vỉ 15 viên
- Nơi bán kẹo cao su Nicotine uy tín tại Hà Nội?
- Kẹo nhai cai thuốc lá Nicorette 4mg 105 viên
- Viên ngậm Nicotine 2mg vỉ 12 viên
- Kẹo ngậm cai thuốc lá Nicotine 1mg hộp 96 viên
- Mua kẹo cai thuốc lá ở đâu?
- Kẹo Nicorette 2mg vị bạc hà Freshmint 105 viên
- Phương pháp giúp bạn cai thuốc lá thành công
- Kẹo nhai cai thuốc lá Nicorette 4mg hộp 105 viên.
- Miếng dán Nicorette Invisi Patch Step 2 hộp 14 miếng
- Kẹo cao su cai thuốc lá Nicorette 4mg 105 viên
- Những triệu chứng cai thuốc lá thường gặp
- Kẹo Nhai nicorette 4mg Original không đường 105 viên
- Cao dán cai thuốc lá Habitrol 7mg hộp 28 miếng
- Kẹo nicorette 4mg vị bạc hà 105 viên